General Category > Tamil Bible

Apparence des femmes

<< < (2/2)

udaya:
I don't think there is much difference between men and women dress during OT days. It was something like raincoat or overcoat . It evolved rapidly and quickly  reached a level where a wide difference was unavoidable . Not only that , women dress became a sorce of mind corruption (sin)for men. St.Paul raised the issue because of this aspect , I believe . It is not that women barred wearing men's robe , but it is that women shall not wear dress in such a way to lure men commit sin. Who would object if a woman want to wear coat & suit , instead of jeans & t-shirt ? If St.Paul live today he would have object even women's dress of today ( tight-fittings , transparency , cuttings & exposure ,short nature etc. )Wearing modern women dress is more dangerous than wearing men dress of Bible times.

udaya:
I just came across a verse that forbidden women wearing men's cloths and vice versa.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Deuteronomy 22:5.

I thought OT GOD has no problem with dressing codes. I was wrong. Sorry for my ignorance .

udaya:
Response to Reply#7

மன்னிக்க வேண்டும்....தமிழைத்தவிர எனக்கு வேறெந்த மொழியும் (உருப்படியாகத்) தெரியாது.
தாங்கள் பன்மொழி வித்தகர் என்பது நன்றாகவே தெரிகிறது......

udaya:
Je vous en prie

udaya:
Good.
More people can read it now .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version