Author Topic: தேவனாகிய கர்த்தர் மனிதனை ஏன் படைத்தார் ?  (Read 7391 times)

susan paul

3. 2 Samuel 24:17
I am the one who has sinned and done wrong. These r but sheep. What have they done? ...
Through this we can understand god is giving punishment for David indirectly because it will be painful one more than he gets
It does not matter every one should get punishment like this but its apart on god ....

susan paul

Still if u don't know Gods love
Sorry to say u did not get salvation...

susan paul

Text love means I did not get ur question pa.

susan paul

Genesis 6
Its talking about holy and unholy people.
U may ask how they come???
When God created human being he gave the will power that's that think I want to emphasis
I hope so u got it everything in our hand but we should be careful to choose

udaya

Respected Susan Paul, could you please contribute to the discussion on the topic " why did GOD created man ?"

susan paul

Simply we can say to have relationship with human being that's why he came and visit in the garden of Eden

We have right to ask something to the heavenly father but we DONT HAVE RIYHTS to ask our heavenly father....y did u create me ????

Its up to his will whom we r to ask
R u agreeing or not

udaya

@ : Simply we can say to have relationship with human being that's why he came and visit in the garden of Eden.

What relationship ? He visited the garden of Eden to threw Adam and Eve out !

@ :  We have right to ask something to the heavenly father

What rights do we have ? I want to ask GOD to eradicate all disease in this world , at least cancer for that matter  . Can I have this right ?

Can GOD have enough power to eradicate cancer ? or he is unwilling to do it ? Since Satan is the king of this world , he has no jurisdiction over this world ?

@ :  but we DONT HAVE RIYHTS to ask our heavenly father....y did u create me ?

I don't ask God such questions . I just ask forum people about their thought on the question " why did GOD created man" ?

@ :  Its up to his will whom we r to ask

Yes, it's up to his will . We don't have will.
Just like robots , we should not ask questions.
I understand .

susan paul

Already I told that our God is holy so if we do wrong there should be punishment for us. Like wise God send them out its correct only.
he is our creator so he is our father as well

susan paul

When God created the world its good there is no more disease but after sin entered the sickness is coming
According to our sin it can be a punishment or else
Curse can be continue generation to generation

My God is able to give freedom from the sickness but what ever He alows in our life there will be good is hidden. It does not mean he allows everything bad in our life try to understand pa.

udaya

@ :  Already I told that our God is holy so if we do wrong there should be punishment for us.

Are you saying we don't  & can't get forgiveness through Jesus Christ ? Aren't we are told he accepted  punishment for our wrong doings ? If GOD still want to punish us , then Jesus's ministry will be TOTAL WASTE.

@ :  When God created the world its good there is no more disease but after sin entered the sickness is coming.

I didn't ask " how sickness came " , but I ask...

Can GOD have enough power to eradicate cancer ? or he is unwilling to do it ? Since Satan is the king of this world , he has no jurisdiction over this world ?

@ :  According to our sin it can be a punishment or else Curse can be continue generation to generation.

So Jesus Christ's blood is ineffective in bursting curses. In other words , punishment is inevitable and Jesus can't do anything about that .

@ :  My God is able to give freedom from the sickness but

but...what ?    but he is unwilling ?    but he need satan's approval ?

@ :  what ever He alows in our life there will be good is hidden.

If he allows cancer or tuberculosis , what good is hidden ?

@ :  It does not mean he allows everything bad in our life try to understand pa.

ok ...ok... I try to understand .

susan paul

U r asking the same question in different ways

If u ask forgiveness from the lord whole heartedly surely he is able to forgive .
See doing wrong is cause of sufferings if minister of god is doing wrong also will be punished by the lord because no more partiality in his sight
First understand ministry is talking about Jesus Christ and his blood and forgiveness ..... So where is the place for punishment....
If u r not willing to do good think only there will be punishment k
Don't think that my God is not able to do anything k.

susan paul

See God is willing to help for us but we r not willing to get help from him

Isaiah 59:2
But your inequities have separated you from your God. Your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear...

Many peoples r willing to get freedom from the sickness so they r coming to Christ and confessing their sins and asking forgiveness from the Lord so they r receiving the healing power
Because now their sins were gone.

Satan may rule the world but MY GOD IS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS if he decided no one can stop
Job 42:2 .....

udaya

@ : U r asking the same question in different ways

That's because you eluded my question in different ways.

@ :  Don't think that my God is not able to do anything k.

you'll get surprised if I tell you what GOD can't do.

GOD CANNOT LIE.

susan paul

susan paul

Ya I know he can't say lie.....
Can u say for what's the reason he could not