General Category > The Bible Offline NKJV

life

<< < (2/3) > >>

Charw:
I find that when my life seems to be coming apart, and my relationship to God is "spiritually dry", these are the times that i have put my relationship with God aside to try and discern and remedy my life myself. Share your troubles with your husband (God) and continue praying, reading and studying His word which is like a living river of water. He promises he will never leave us nor forsake us but sometimes we do leave Him.

ivyomolo:
Never ever give up on God no matter how tough life gets.

Leonidas and me:
My sister where is your Faith!, John 10:10 says that the devil comes to steal kill and destroy but Jesus says I have come to give you life and give it to you more abundantly. God cannot lie. I am 67 years old a Vietnam veteran, I just had a hip replacement in August and I have to have my left hip replaced to early next year. The Bible says the afflictions of the righteous are many but God delivers us from them all. In Hebrews 11:6 without FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE to PLEASE GOD. Where and when did you lose it?Ask God to strengthen your Faith and grow your Faith and do it with confidence. I am interceding on your behalf in Jesus name.May God bless and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you may the Lord be gracious unto you may the Lord lift his countenance upon you and give you peace is a name of the Father Son and the Holy Spirit amen.

ayo:
Folk, always let your circumstances draw you closer to God. If you have ever lost anything, God is still the reason why you have not lost everthing,including your life. Broken life can always be mended only if we keep the faith. Receive divine strength to carry on and overcome IJN.

Krischeng:
Dear Angeline, May the Lord comfort you. Life on earth is as a vapour. We are soujourners. As believers, we have Christ, our hope of glory. We have the truth. We are saved from perdition. We have eternal life. Let us count the numerous blessings. Read the word everyday, turn our eyes upon Jesus Who is the author and perfector/finisher of our faith and pray and draw nigh to Him always.
Do not let Satan trick us and take away the joy God has promised us when the Holy Spirit was given to us. He deceived Job. There are things we don't understand on earth, even till death but these should not cause us to doubt His great love for us. I am 48, going 49 and still single. My dream from childhood is to get married at the youngest age, to have as many children as possible. This dream is shattered. I have to give thanks and take grace from Him to live on.
Your dad, mum and brother were all believers. We will meet one day in glory.
Pls pray for my three brothers who have not believed. Thank you. Remember to look to Him for all your needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version