General Category > The Bible Offline NKJV

life

<< < (3/3)

Jensmousenin:
How do you get from this
What I can't figure out is the difference between Leila Pahlavi and the Child in Revelations 12 because Revelations 11 says their enemies saw them and Revelations 12 says Michael and his angels fought the Dragon but not the Dragon and his angels fought Michael for Alireza Pahlavi is as much of a prince as the restoration of Native America committed to a Mary apparition but the Child is born in Revelations 12 before the war in heaven where Michael and his angels fought the Dragon.

To this
What I can't figure out is the difference between Jesus and the Child in Revelations 12 because Revelations 11 says their enemies saw them and Revelations 12 says Michael and his angels fought the Dragon but not the Dragon and his angels fought Michael for Jesus is as much of a prince as the restoration of Native America committed to a Mary apparition but the Child is born in Revelations 12 before the war in heaven where Michael and his angels fought the Dragon...?

For Travis Higginbotham.

ELIAH:
IN LIFE MY DEAR FRIEND,IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST NOT ME OR U. IT DOESN'T MATTER THE EXPERIENCES, IT'S ABOUT HIM. He does the choices and have the reasons. ....Thanks. ...u are fine don't worry

mabbyqwerty:
No.matter how tough life gets, roll with the punches and God will get you through.

roy dixon:
This life is nothing it is appointed unto us once to die but after that the judgement just pray that their lives were right with the lord. Remember the wages of sin is death but  the gift of God is eternal life

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version