Author Topic: family first  (Read 356 times)

troubled soul

family first
« on: February 04, 2015, 07:39:27 AM »
I found out almost 4 weeks ago that my wife of 15 years was cheating. I found a text and she admitted it. She had been building relationships with men for 8 months. She met one guy in a hotel for 2 hours and had multiple times. She met another guy twice in a park to give him oral. She met another guy in a parking lot to smoke weed, make out and watch him play with himself. This guy she said had herpes. A fourth guy she said she just went out to eat with. All this while my kids and I are working and at school. To me we were perfect together. She keeps telling me I am all she has ever wanted. I am curious as to how that works. She does not want a divorce. I don't know what I want. How do I forgive and trust again?

mamaver17

Re: family first
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 11:37:10 AM »
That hurts a lot and very hard to endure , don't give up she needs jesus to lighten up her mind , always pray bro. And try to invite your wife to church and stay sharing your love to her .

troubled soul

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:48:58 AM »
I have not stopped praying. My wife does go to church. She teaches at our church. She said she does not know why she did it. Says she was in a bad place in her life. I have to forgive just so I will heal. How?

Paul sabharwal

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:29:06 AM »
I don't even pretend to understand your pain    but you first of all need to understand that even before she has hurt you she has hurt jesus. Now forgiving her can be difficult but it's again going to be blessing for you. last but not the least you have forgive her not because you should be but because Jesus has forgiven your sins. well again even though you forgive her its again up to you that whether you want to be in relationship or not as according to bible if your partner has cheated then you have the very right to move out of the relationship. remember its all work of evil to disturb your life but God shows up in hopeless situations.
For now just pray and ask for strength from Lord.

troubled soul

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 04:29:52 PM »
We are praying a lot. I am grateful because I know this is a blessing in the making. Just curious what that blessing is.