Author Topic: Welcome to Bible2All Forums !  (Read 30474 times)

Anand

Re: Welcome to Bible2All Forums !
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 11:22:39 AM »
Read bible n go to church properly n discuss with father they will guide u.I'm Hindu by religion bt when I read bible my life change n miracles done by God in my life.Lord bless u with his miracle then y believe. Tc n god bless u  all.

James Anthony

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 07:47:57 PM »
Today is my first day on this beautiful site. Quite happy that the Lord show me a way to connect with Him more. My story was almost the same you mention. Even in the childhood I didn't get much opportunity to visit church. But Our Lord as mention in the Bible ' I will not leave you nor forsake you.' HE is with me. He guides me regularly. HE gives me a heart for praying others. I am not very good with the Holy Bible but HE is managing everything for me. I can suggest you only one thing. Start praying for others and leave everything unto the Lord and be ready to see the miracles. Thank you Almighty.

Francis newton k

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 03:16:24 PM »
"I leave you peace. It is my own peace
I give you. I give you peace in a
different way than the world does. So
don't be troubled. Don't be afraid. You
heard me say to you, 'I am leaving,
but I will come back to you.' If you loved me, then you would be happy
that I am going back to the Father.
Why? The Holy Spirit, our comforter and
counselor, will bring us peace. This
peace is not an absence of difficulties,
an end to all strife, or the cessation of
all disagreements. We know that those
things will not happen in our fallen world as we know it now. However, the
gift of God's presence, the gift of Jesus'
guidance, and the blessing of the Holy
Spirit mean that we can have peace in
our storms, struggles, and fallen world.
God is present within us to guide, strengthen, comfort, lead, inspire,
motivate, bless ... We are not alone as
we face every challenge of life because
God is not only with us, he is within us!
Jesus' return to heaven is not a loss of
peace or his abandonment of us. It is his going away so that he can send us
the gift of the Holy Spirit, who brings
us God's peace.

frndlyghost

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 06:28:56 PM »
Greetings in the name of the Most High God! Thank you for this great app and forum. I have Facebook friends who speak/write Hindi, and now I can share God's Word with them in their native language! This will be an excellent witnessing tool 📖. May God bless you all ☺

neyney

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »
Hi! I thank God for finding this site where I can share my thoughts and feelings.. I made a biggest mistake of my life to fall in love with a married man. He is a muslim and im a christian.. first time weve met he told me that he is married in papers and they didnt have yet so I thought before that maybe he could change his mind and he keeps telling me that he will divorce his wife..now his wife came and we decided not to see each other for 2 mos so he can find solution and divorce his wife.. I know this is not God wants me to think and do coz I know that whatever God brings to tie no one can break them.. its really hard for me to take all the pain ryt now so im asking for ur prayers to forget this man and wait for Gods gift coz I know this is the right thing to do

plumbercrack

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »
Thank you for the welcome note. I am concerned about some of the advertising flashing on the screen though. Right up there with the rest of the Christian adds is one for psychics.
What's up with that?

ericatee2

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »
When Jesus Christ left this earth he left us an internal peace that is permanent in your life when you are following Jesus Christ. this Peace helps you not to worry when all around you is total turmoil. when I was having martial problems I was not sure what was going to happen, I knew what I believed and I knew what the bible said but what I could not determine is how strong my spouse belief and faith level was we had talked and we dated  but you never know what someone will do or believes or is capable of until you go through the test with them. so I was totally unsure of what could happen. at first I was scared, confused, nervous, and anxious. then the Lord lead me to this scripture and when I read it I realized that there was no reason for me to worry or be anxious at all. the bible says to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, and that we fight not flesh and blood(the person), but we fight against principalities and powers from the spirit world (the devil) and the devil can only get to you if you allow him to control what and how you think.  and the bible tells us to think on good things from the Lord. and that our battles are fought by God not us. so then I was not afraid. I still had to deal with the issue but with prayer and listening for God's voice in the bible in his word. now our issues were not so bad or scary because I waited on the Lord to speak to me and lead me through and we have been married for 6 years now. as a human I realize that there will always be things that I am unsure of but I can relax although things look bad because God is my help in times of trouble.

GinaBug

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:57 PM »
Faith comes from within. Its like a burning flame inside of you.  Have you ever felt a warm feeling when your at church during a sermon on Jesus our Savior?  That is Faith starting to grow within you. Thats when you pray and ask for guidance to build on. It will come in time.  Just keep building the warmth by prayer.

jellybean

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »
Amen me too I need a stronger relationship tooo

ericatee2

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
I would be glad to help you out I remember how lonely I felt and how lost I was when I was new to the kingdom of God. and being young does not help. so if you want someone to aid you in learning about the Jesus and God then I will be glad to help just email me at " justneedhelp@live.com or find Mattie G. Williams on www.facebook.com  I am a teacher in ministry. a wife and a mother and a good friend in the word of God. hope to here from you soon. 

Gracel

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 04:13:28 PM »
Does God give us the power to choose?

sherron

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2014, 08:56:51 PM »
Shimel you can start by accepting Christ as your Lord and Saviour..ask God for a intimate relationship with Him,read the word,pray always

ESTin76

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 02:38:36 AM »
Yes we are given the choice to choose from right and wrong. You know the difference before you choose. Even if you've already chosen wrong, It's never to late to correct yourself. And if your in a situation where you can't choose for yourself. Seek help in the house of the lord. All the right answers are there, There will be people to help, You need to be willing to ask. Now if your physically able, But not mentally capable. Purge your self of the evil, sin. You know what it is, I know of it. And if we know he sure as well knows too. So strip your self of it and don't look back for you'll lose sight of the prize of Righteousness. Once you have it there could be no Wrong only Righteousness, It will shine from within you. It will shine from above down apon you.. Having Righteousness you walk with the Lord. Eternal life is your salvation. And when you get there please please throw me a rope, Drop me a line, instruction, direction or even a clue. Cause you see I need it too.       
    How is it I know of this. But still dwell in the path of the wrong, For every couple of Rights,  Wrong. Here Righteousness is nowhere in sight. So forget me not after you leave this rotting darkness land of Wrong.

What do I know?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:02:19 AM by ESTin76 »

jellybean

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 07:41:11 PM »
Amen

Mint18

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 08:54:50 AM »
Is it okay to be here? I'm catholic .. :(