General Category > General Discussion

My family

(1/1)

Anita:
Please pray for my family,things don't seem to working out well. May God bless the Anibuali's family. Amen! Thank u Lord.

Ayanna:
Heavenly father I lift Anita and her family before you, I know thought we are in the flesh the weapons of our warfear are not carnal we wresel not against flesh and blood but against spirit principalities and powers so father in the name of Jesus  I come against every spirit that is on an assignment to bring confusion and  conflict in Anita's family and I dismatle their powers by the power in the blood of Jesus. Lord I apply your blood on every door post in Jesus name oh God arise and decorate her family with your glory every dark river of family problems I command you to dry up now in Jesus name every witchcraft verdic sent against that family I nullify your powers every negative word hanging in the air against that family I command you to crash and be burt to ashes in Jesus name and right now let your peace flow in that home right now in Jesus name Amen.

mark381:
Don't think God's got this app so doubt he'll see that pray lol..  only kidding,  nicely said by the way..  it's what religion should be about, giving people hope  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version