Author Topic: answer from jesus  (Read 761 times)

milcahbubblu

answer from jesus
« on: April 26, 2014, 12:42:31 PM »
How can we get the answers from jesus and how could we know tat this is  the gods will..

mark381

Re: answer from jesus
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
We don't but just keep believing..  boosts moral in my experience lol: )

Immanual

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »
Yes that's right.
Bible says “I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life.” - John 6:38-40
But we all have question of what is the Will of the Almighty for our life. Check out this video http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/5695/t/what-is-god%E2%80%99s-will-for-my-life.aspx

nina

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »
God answers in three ways He answers in  NO because He have better plans for you He answers in YES because you deserves it and God answers you with WAIT... wait because God still have plan for you, maybe he want to teach you  something like patience, maybe He wants to mold you for better before he gives you what you want. Since God cant answer you directly He answers  through verses, through people around you, through the  pastors, and sometimes through some situations.You just ask for wisdom from God so that you may know if its His will ask Him through PRAYER. Godbless :)

BrentPrerm

Test, just a test
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 06:40:18 PM »
Hello. And Bye.