General Category > Filipino Bible

Pa answer nmn po

(1/2) > >>

Vj28:
Paano ba maging matatag sa oras ng pag subok oh sa oras na dumadating ang kasalanan.

jennifer.tamawa:
Go into the word, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word  was with God, and the Word was God."  Kaya sabi sa 1Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."

jennifer.tamawa:
may the Holy Spirit open your spiritual understanding so u may understand more...read and read the bible because it is our weapon for devil technique in deceiving my friend....

jennifer.tamawa:
for me in my past I have so many questions but do u know where I found the answers it is all in the bible, try to call all your friends yes they comfort u, but some makes your problem worst and complicated but if u go to God u will enjoy peace ......

jennifer.tamawa:
I say all of this because I experience it not that I am perfect, as Paul says comfort others as God comfort u, share and pass on to others what u have learn so I don't like to be selfish, I may not know u personally but God knows...so give Him thanks for using other people who have compassion to u...may God bless u abundantly, above and beyond....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version