Author Topic: Losing hope  (Read 439 times)

youngLady

Losing hope
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:46:43 AM »
I dont want to feel this way because i know God is in control for everything but i just cant control my emotions and the pain i feel everyday. i dont stop praying to God but why cant i see or feel HIM. Pharmacist Licensure Exam is on january but we still cant pay for naturalization so i may be able to take the exam. its nov already and im really hoping that i can take and pass the exam but it seems impossible now. I also still feel the pain since my father passed away. i really really need a lot of prayers from you guys  please help me because im physically, emotionally and spritually WEAK. :(((((

yaboydoughty

Re: Losing hope
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 04:15:34 PM »
i understand the pain ive had a lifetime of heartbreak and misery. even after ive gotten my life on track it seems like i cant catch a break. you try to remain optimistic but its hard when everyone and everything drags you down.

nans

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 06:18:26 PM »
I surely do understand ur trials, but I want to assure u GOD IS GOOD, I HAD OWED 4 MTHS RENT AND ON THE VERGE OF BEING THROWN OUT, I PRAYER FOR MONTHS AND FELT GOD DIDN'T CARE, BUT HE DO MY ENTIRE RENT WAS PAID. JUST KEEP TRUSTING HIM AND BELIEVE ME YOU
JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND WORSHIP HIM IN EVERY SITUATIONS TELL HIM EACH DAY THAT YOU NEED HIM. 

Livenlearn2day

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:13:28 PM »
I'm going through something right now. I know that God will pull me out of the trenches. You've got to keep your head on the Lord.

youngLady

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 09:41:40 PM »
Thankyou  so much Guys for all your encouragement.

jesus friend

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 04:21:45 AM »
So am I, so much of pain and suffering, may be because i wasnt a Godly person in the past. I failed in many ways and many a times, again n again.  Now i try my best to be with Lord thruout, but still the problems do not end.  Let us pray for each other, God' His own flock, and He will deliver us from the suffering soon, and cleanse our souls thru this suffering. Amen.

maryitsmyseasoncole

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
It's hard in this lifetime to not fall short of the glory of God. But tru trials and tribulations and very depressing and heartbreaking ones. I'm slowly learning the satan wants you to lose hope. Because you blessing is near,I'm praying that you keep your eyes on the prize. And your faith in God and not your situation and all shall be well. And please pray for me as well may God continue to bless you thru your journey in life..

starnetta

I have prayed for you
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 05:33:14 AM »
I have prayed for each of you that God will show His love and answer you. He wants to show Himself strong and does not allow the enemy to triumph over us. God bless you!