Author Topic: IN NEED OF PRAYERS, SUPPORT.  (Read 411 times)

nans

IN NEED OF PRAYERS, SUPPORT.
« on: October 01, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
Good night everyone, I am nans and a born again Christian. For the past few years I having been going through some really had times.I left my ex for his unfaithful ways and my 18yrs old son has been living with him for the past 2 1/2 year. Which left me for the 1st time alone, through prayers my son has started speaking to me again. Plz don't think I was a bad mother. My ex had wash our son mind against me for leaving him and he has tried every possible ways to make things hard for
me.  My Problem all started when i heard the words of GOD instructing to not do certaining things, for if I did I Will be punished.  I challenge his words for I was so tired of being hurt by my ex and feeling as if GOD didn't care.  My action has cause me great pain to which I regretted disobeying GOD. I have lost so much for this, my food business, my joy, comfort, peace, and now I am in soon much financial problems that at times I which death had taken over.  Due to problems I had engaged with some wrong ppl, for spiritual help only to had made GOD more angry with.  I am no longer apart
Of anything that is not of GOD, and I am desperately try to find my way bk to GOD grace.  I truly need your help in building my relationship back with GOD

akinsanya.olatunde

Re: IN NEED OF PRAYERS, SUPPORT.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 10:11:50 PM »
Prayer is declaring ur helplessness to God thru faith in Jesus Christ name. So my sister no one can help but God and He love so much that I can see ur salvation is close to keep looking at Jesus. You will soon share a beatific testimony.

nans

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:51:23 AM »
Good morning, I want to say thank u for these words. Do have a bless day in our LORD AND SAVOR JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN!!!

jesus friend

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 06:42:55 AM »
My prayer support in yr difficult days.  I am also going thru hard times. Let us pray for ea h other amen

nans

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 02:23:04 PM »
@Jesus  thank you and yes I will have you in prayer

FrankLord

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 10:49:36 PM »
I really pray to break any chains which are binding you in Jesus name.
I totally destroy all spiritual connections which have been affected you spiritually.
I pray and I call freedom in everything for you in Jesus Name.
I pray to draw back your son to you in Jesus Name.
You shall see your coming to just in three days, and you will be totally amazed.
God has power to save you and your family, so let power of God save you and your family now in Jesus Name.

nans

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 01:16:37 PM »
@ FrankLord. Thank you so much for your powerful words n prayer may GOD favors be upon you akways