Author Topic: Prayer warriors needed!!!!  (Read 299 times)

Synnette

Prayer warriors needed!!!!
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:23:39 AM »
Needing the Lords prayer warriors for a few things. Number one being salvation for my family. Im a backslider, and trying to get my life right with God, but find myself falling back time after time. Its so frustrating,  I want to be the person God wants me to be. Im also scared for my children, and my husband. I can't get them to even try. )': And now for my other prayer request, I keep finding my husband registered on raunchy web sites. I keep unsubscribing him, and making no dramatic issue about it. I don't want to fight with him, and he will just hurt me worse with his words anyway. Neither one of us have a nice past, I have asked for his forgiveness,  and most importantly,  Gods. I love him, and only wish to be with him. We lost our eldest son nearly two years ago, thats a big enough slap to make me see whats really important, my family. I need the Lord fighting in my house, Satin seems to be slithering around in all aspects of my life.

jesus friend

Re: Prayer warriors needed!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:47:04 AM »
Dear sister, prayer is the strongest instrument.  During my last prayer meeting, the preacher convinced me that each family is named after Him on earth and in heaven (Ephesians 3:15).  and He has blessed our families (Eph.1:3).  Empty your problems in Jesus. Tell Him all your difficulties.  Keep offering praises to God for bringing this situation in your life, because of which you have drawn closer to Him.  God choses one person in a family this way, for the salvation of all the members.  I will lift you n yr fmly to Jesus in prayers.  Let us pray for each others.  Pray persistently.

Synnette

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 03:40:55 AM »
Thank you so much, I will for sure lift yours up in prayer as well. God Bless you. ♡

ngemebaten.godlove

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 01:11:36 AM »
Verily verily,Thou needest prayer.But I say unto thee,a man must deny self desires and be right with God.
    Peace be with thee. Amen.