Author Topic: uncertain  (Read 479 times)

ladystacks

uncertain
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:04:16 PM »
I lost my son on march 1st 2014 he was 5 at the time six now im unsure of what god is trying to tell me

ADeaConsDauGhTer

Re: uncertain
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 10:29:11 PM »
I Know it's hard for you,  because I loss my dad in 2002 and my baby brother with a brain tumor in 2003 back to back. ...now my mom she hurt daily after time pass she loss her only son left to a murder. ..but she keep pushing, so fast and pray and praise him in song then praise HIM in silent. ..allow GOD To Speak To you heart ...just listen

iwasborn

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:17:11 AM »
God love you, and doesn't like to you suffer.
  God is telling what is writting in John 11: 23 Jesus said to (you) her: “Your (son) brother will rise.” 24 Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to (you) her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; 26 and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?” 27 (You must say) She said to him: “Yes, Lord; I have believed that you are the Christ the Son of God, the One coming into the world.” 

But what is faith, faith is trust, Can a person say I trust you and go against the advise that you give. The advise that Jesus gaves us is written in John 17: 3 This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

So put your trust in Jesus and you will see him again.

youngLady

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 07:38:18 AM »
I also lost my dad 6 months ago. It was march 2014. And I still carry that burden. I can't move on. My family still can't let go and my mom always cry. I always ask God why. I still can't understand why it happened.

Febriani Rahayu

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 01:12:53 PM »
I always say 'why' in my past, from kid till now i always see bad thing, i live in bad things, meet people have really bad problem. but someday i tired to asking why, cause i never got the answer, i cant believe god again, cause i cant heard his words to answer me, i walk alone, n tried to die, but in my downfall i remember luke 11:9-> ask and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find, so i seeking god again, and ask Him to answer. Then with many process i saw my life changed, i knew what my calling for. God told me in rome 12:16 do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your opinion. after that i try to let go my load..i put it before god's feet. Thats not easy but day by day god made me understood, n i began work with Him in His work. I feel free n i can say now, yes.. WE KNOW NOW that all things work together for good to them that love god, to them who are called according to his purpose.

#^_^ in this world the person who reasonable asking to god about why is job, he lost everything in His life n get sick without made a sin.but in the end he know why god did.
God loves u