Author Topic: marriage  (Read 573 times)

ash1234

marriage
« on: August 29, 2014, 06:32:35 PM »
I have not been married long at all. However i entered this marriage being lied to which has had a bad taste in my mouth nd yes i habe forgiven but it is still affecting me. Coming into this marraige just as anyone thinking i had a good guy. The person at heart yes he is good. But there are so many decietful and lieing ways. First off a month and a few weeks after getting married we are starting to look for a house and he ask me to check his credit score and upon checking it, i noticed he had something on his history for child support so as any woman i inquired about it he then try to cover a lie with a lie arguing me down stating that he had informed me of such, in which if something to this magnitude was told me there was no way i would have married him so it was not told to me a couple weeks later after he decided and saw that he was not getting anywhere with the lies he then came back saying one night after one of our dates after you dropped me off i tried to tell you through a text message but the message did not go through. No thats not something you do over messaging thats a face ro face conversation. And since then i have been pushing amd pushing him to try to get it resolved due to him saying that it is not his child he started dating the mother while she was pregnant and him having a big heart (his words) signed the birth certificate. Now in a current state of situation your not calling the case worker and your not staying on top of it but yet my check is being taken by bills and your willing to continue to pay all this money a month and have your wife living in the conditions that we are living in is not setting right with me at all. As well dealing with him the first uear of marriage still wanting to live the single life staying out all night drinking ans coming in sloppy drunk.

Jesus please help.
Any advise anyone i cut it off because it will be too long if i continue.

Febriani Rahayu

Re: marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »
God will fight for u and you only be still exo 14:14

62chav2

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »
Hmmm my God help u.but take heart and ask God to intervene

Godschild

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:44:50 AM »
I am in a similar situation. Married a little over a year, my husband has left the house. He likes to stay out late on weekends, which makes me believe he is being unfaithful, even though i have no proof. We have been struggling with a few things lately,and i just cant deal with it anymore. All i can say is let go and let God fix it. Because you cant do it alone, neither can i. Idk if this is a sign for me to leave my husband for good, or is this an attack by satan ti destroy my family. Just pray and wait on God, thats what im doing, i cant do it alone

Sis Prisca

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
My sister,God hates divorce,you have made a mistake and you going to cry out to God to help you and He will help you.Do you remember Peter in the bible,when Jesus asked him to come to him walking on the sea?,peter walked on the water to meet Jesus,his eyes were upon Jesus and everything seemed possible,but as soon as Peter took away his eyes from Jesus(the storms,the sea,the wind),peter started sinking,Jesus was looking at him until Peter cried out "Jesus save me am sinking",the bible recorded that Jesus streched forth His hands and saved Peter.Jesus will deliver you from the sea you are into,that is when you cry out to Him.

Momica

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 02:18:15 AM »
I would like to share about my situation when you respond to this message. Just spittle bit now. I also married a man filled with lies.

christynshane12

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 07:15:00 PM »
My question is why do u have to be legally married by the government. In biblical days they did not have marriages lineces.as long as ur our married in the eyes of the lord

Pee

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 02:45:03 AM »
God knows the mistake u have made,and when u ask Him he would  surely help u.now are u born again?if u are born again then pray for your husband.cos the bible says that a saved wife  or husband would bring the other to Christ. On daily living,don't stop being the wife ,do ur part and see God fight for you.it is not easy I know especially when there seems to be trust issues, remember what brought u two  together, go back to this things,bring ur husband to be in that mindset, .as long as he is hitting u or being violent ,learn the ways to get to his heart and soonest he would reciprocate to make you happy.

Michael ug

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 07:20:01 PM »
May be The Lord brought you together that you may bring salvation to him, pray about it, that The Lord that he guides you according to his will to his honor and glory, call on him and he will guide your path. Pray to the Holy Spirit to go before you, pray that The Lord strengthens your faith in him and you will be amazed by how all your concerns shall come to pass. Saint Padre Pio always said, Pray, Hope and don't worry.
May the Good Lord reach out to you and bless you always, may he give you his peace, humility, wisdom and wise council today and always. Also read Isaiah 60. God bless you