General Category > General Discussion

I need direction.

(1/1)

Benaiah11:22:
I believe the Lord has called me to preach. I had many doubts about it at first, but God keeps calling me. I don't know where to start because I'm very young to be a preacher or evangelist, but God is calling me now. If you have any suggestions on how I should start please tell me. May God bless all of you on this forum.

Noyak:
You're never too young to tell people about God. Just pray and ask God for guidance.

Briankimathi:
Start with the people around you

Apple:
Well of course God is you ultimate guidance--superior to any person.  Secondary you should use the Spirit to guide your discernment in seeking Godly counsel--specifically from the Senior Pastor from your church.  If you hadn't done so already you should inform your Pastor of your calling.  Informing a leader of your local church will help encourage your faithfulness to commit to your calling and benefit you as a recipient of specific prayers from others--as with your new revelation will come demonic attacks to deter distract and depress you.  Lastly stay faithful to church and ministry service forever remaining a student and stewart of Gods Word.

Congratulations and God Bless!

Blueblood:
I know it might be alittle confusing, or scary but i want to tell you he will be always there for you because he knows you ever before you we're born. Ask the holy Spirit and take your time to be still in his presence when he's giving you direction on what to do. I know you're also on Social media platform you can also start sending out your messages through that platform. Don't leave your friends behind start with them as well. The Lord is your strength.  AMEN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version