General Category > General Discussion

I need help

(1/1)

Nichole02:
I'm having a really hard time my dad never wants to see me and he never calls me it really hurts when your own father doesn't want to be with you. If anybody has any advice to help me deal with this pls let me know

damocheese:
Commit ur dad to the Holyghost. You must av done sumtin wrong, beg 4 his forgiveness. The bible tells us to honour parents so that if may be well with us and so that we may live long. After begging 4 forgiveness from both God nd ur dad. Let the Holyghost take care of the rest.

Nichole02:
Thank you for your thoughts but I didn't do anything he is just selfish and selfcentered

Savdbygracethatwrks:
I'm sorry for your pain. Unfortunately we cannot  change how people think or act. We are only responsible for our own actions and responses, even when people hurt us. Honor your dad to the best of your ability whenever possible. But one thing you must do is forgive him. Please understand that unforgiveness and hatred, or bitterness hurts you. But the our creator loves you. And he is the best father you can ever have. He will never leave you or forsake you. He always has your best interest at heart. And he will never steer you wrong.
Psalm 27:10
Though my mother and father forsake me,
Then YHWH will take me up.
Psalms 139:13
For it was you who created my inward parts, you knit me together in my mother's womb

Nichole02:
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version