Author Topic: I deal with depression and self harm I feel alone  (Read 867 times)

Nichole02

I deal with depression and self harm I feel alone
« on: June 28, 2016, 12:09:50 PM »
I always feel alone and like no one cares about me

Louie

Re: I deal with depression and self harm I feel alone
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 12:49:31 AM »
Both of us felt that way I felt like I just want to hurt myself and vanished

Henessblood

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »
God will not leave u nor forsakeu

Onmyjourney

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 04:35:05 AM »
It's OK to feel lonely and depressed sometimes, it happens to us all, even those who don't appear to be. It's a time when the devil puts more and more negative thoughts in your mind. But it's also a time to be strong, brave and conquer. When you feel like this, take up the Bible, say a couple of psalms, read something to make you stronger. Don't sit there and sulk, you're giving the devil too much leeway over you. Stand up and tell him no more! Say, I am a child of God, I will not be hurt by you anymore Satan. Get out of my life, God is my savior and my salvation. He is the light of my life. And remember my friend, God helps those who help themselves.

"God will never carry you to the edge of the cliff, if he knew you couldn't fly"
Now fly

hally

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 02:39:17 AM »
I too have fear of being alone if I stop taking drugs & I really want to stop drugs. Pls pray for me

lovedlady

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
One simple prayer from the very core of your soul. Jesus  help me!!!  He is  a very present help in a time of trouble . The name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run in and they are saved. 

leogirl33

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 06:14:09 AM »
people can give you advice all day long but no one truly knows your struggle except you and God and no road map can lead you out of darkness until you are ready. no one can make you ready.  There are no magic words. Sometimes we have to feel our feelings whatever they may be and get through it the way that works for us and it doesnt matter what that looks like to anyone else. they dont have the right to make you feel like you are less of a person if you dont handle yourself in a way that they think you should. What you need is to be loved and accepted unconditionally  for who you are. i will no tell you that cutting yourself is the right thing to do and i would hope that you would never do that but you should not be rejected for that. and i will not hold anyone to a standard to make them feel rejected. I hope you find peace.

leogirl33

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 06:28:19 AM »
I cant help but to feel like some people give advice in a way that sends a negative message, that message being, "You are beneath me because you dont handle your problems the right way so i have to tell you the right way and if you dont accept it then you are worthless."  seriously, everyone is different. not everyone has a strong mind. Not everyone can just be happy.  I wish people ould just stop invalidating other people's emotional experiences and treaing them like they  just like to be unhappy. If you sit and sulk in your pain it is because sometimes fighting with it and trying to not feel it is impossible and the word of god doesnt always help because god is not always speaking and god is not always there to save the day every time we want him to. just ask job. People dont even know how to giuje advice anymore.

Nichole02

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 06:34:42 AM »
I totally agree

lovedlady

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 11:07:49 AM »
@nichole02 I have a testimony that I believe will help you tremendously u can email me at gloriahunter642@gmail.com

sthembiso

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 09:47:23 PM »
Psalms 50 :15    And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. If u remember this verse u will never again feel depressed cos he is always with us mostly when we troubled, stressed,  lonely, sad or depressed

Amayana11

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 08:55:04 AM »
Pray , Let Go of your burden and Let God. Pray with all your heart. Listen and wait. As God has better plans. Fill your heart with gratitude and praises to God. rebuke the depression. don't let the devil eat you.  You are in this battle and you cannot do it on your own.. Let God do this for you . Have the confidence in Him.. If you are not yet saved..Ask for forgiveness and Grace from Jesus our Father.  God is generous with it. All you need is to humble yourself and ask Him to come to your heart. Submit yourselves , your worries and imperfections. 
Sometimes I when we pray , we always think God is a genie, whatever we ask He will give immediately God has mostly 3 answers to our Prayer.
No
Yes
Wait
Then we get angry when we are on trials. Remember we are like wines , it is  pressed to bring out the best wines. It is aged to reveal it best tastes.

Please read Isaiah 55 and 1Peter 5: 5-10

Our Father knows what we are going through. He knows us personally , even the single genes in us.. For He created us. God has great plans for your life Trust Him and very let go .. Even to that tiniest faith that is left in you. We will pray that your experience His Shower you with His grace, wisdom and strength.

josi

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 08:24:37 AM »
Just remember that Jesus always will love you and that the god of angel armies is always by your side.

Arundhati garnaik

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 11:03:40 AM »
Hi Nichole. Ive been through the exact same thing in my life. I was under depression for a long time and i couldn't even share it with anyone. I'm a teen staying away from my family and there are a lot of times when you feel left out and lonely ...especially if you're an introvert. But you know what? If we are calling ourselves a believer of the true Lord then we don't get the right to complain. Because there is always a gentle and loving palm on our head. I've been through many difficult situations in life...be it mockery , humiliation or injury...trust me I've been through it all...but gradually i realized that everything that happens has a purpose...and all we can do is thank God...because He is our constant companion and He is always there no matter what. Just have faith and keep talking to Him...because He knows what you are going through. just keep praying.

Nichole02

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »
Thank you you so much it's been almost a year since I cut myself last