General Category > Tamil Bible

😍 காதல் ❤ (Relationship)

<< < (2/15) > >>

udaya:
Not a bad explanation...but....you said

" But an average Human can't practice the second type of Love which is Godly Love.."

Very much disappointed.....

so......MAKING LOVE THE ELOHIM WAY IS IMPRACTICAL !

Vijay Pushkin:
With men this is impossible, but with YAHWEH all things are possible.  Matt 19:26

udaya:
@: இவர்கள் காதலிப்பது பாவம் சாபம் என்று கூறுவதற்கு பதிலாக எலொஹீமின் அன்பை குறித்தும் எலொஹீம் பிரியப்படும் வகையில் காதலிப்பது எப்படி என்றும் போதிக்கலம்..

எலொஹீம் பிரியப்படும் வகையில் காதலிப்பது எப்படி ?

தற்சமயம் நம் கைகளில் இருக்கும் வேதாகமம் போலியானது என்று தாங்கள் கூறுவதால் , வேதாகமத்தை புரட்டிப் பயனில்லை என்பது தெளிவு.......
எலொஹீமையே நேரடியாக கேட்பதுதான் சரியாக இருக்கும். எலொஹீமை நேரடியாக கேட்பதில் பெரிய சிரமம் ஒன்றும் இருக்காது என்று நம்புகிறேன்.ஆனால் , எலொஹீம் நேரடியாக பதிலளிப்பாரா என்பது ஐயமே.....

நேரடியாக பதிலளிப்பார் என்று வைத்துக்கொண்டால்கூட ,
காதலிக்கும் எண்ணம் மற்றும் அந்நிலையில் உள்ளவர்கள் ,எலொஹீமிடம் வேண்டினால்தான் பொருத்தமாக இருக்கும் .மேலும் அவர்கள் 'எலொஹீம் பிரியப்படும் வகையில் 'காதலிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற முனைப்பு உடையவர்களாகவும் இருத்தல் அவசியம் .

அந்த மாதிரி யாராவது எலொஹீமிடம் கேட்டுப் பெற்று இங்கு தெரிவித்தால், மற்றவர்களுக்கு அதை  போதிக்க ஏதுவாக இருக்கும். மேலும் அவ்வாறு பெறப்படும் வழிமுறைகள் , வேண்டிக்கொண்ட காதலர்களுக்கு மட்டுமின்றி , அனைத்து காதலர்களுக்கும் பொதுவாக பொருந்துதும் என்றும் நம்பலாம் .

எனினும் , சாத்தான் மற்ற எவரைக்காட்டிலும் active ஆக இருக்கிறான் , என்ற ஒரு கருத்து நம்மிடம் நிலவுவதால் ,( எதெற்கெடுத்தாலும் , சாத்தானின் பிரச்சினை முன்னால்  வந்து விடுகிறது...ச்சே) காதலர்கள் அவனிடம் சிக்கி எலொஹீமின் கருத்துக்களை திரித்து நம்மிடம் கூறிவிட அதிக வாய்ப்புகள் உள்ளது . ஆகையால் எலொஹீமே ஏதாவது ஒரு வகையில் நேரடியாக நம்மிடமே கூறினால்தான் உண்டு .

susan paul:
Hi....
Actually we r not understanding what is love...
We r totally confusing with love and lust !!!!!
Yes God's commandment say to us "to love"  but what we r loving that's very very important.
1john 2:15 says " Do not love the WORLD or ANYTHING IN THE WORLD ....( I understand ur question : ) we all r in the world only we need to love EACH OTHER also but how we r loving? whom we r loving? That also need to know : ) ...)
V.16 says for everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the LUST OF HIS EYES and boasting of what he has and does - comes not FROM THE FATGER but from the world...
V.17 the world and its desires PASS AWAY , but the man who does the will of God lives FOR EVER .....

Love means 1corinthians 13:4-7
LOVE IS patient ( when elders r talkingfor ur good listen it carefully with patient )
Kind ( show kindness to the poor people...it was given in Matthew 25:35,36)
No envy (no more envy with anyone )
No boast ( no more self boasting )
No proud
No rude behaviour
No self-seeking
No easily angered ( it does not say no anger for anything OK )
No keep on record of wrongs
LOVE REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH ....

Y we need to love our husband or wife means God created him/ her for us so we need to love but God should be thefirst place  .....

Y we should not marry a unbeliever means we all r not fully grown... The unbeliever may destroy ur hope on God it will lead u to go Hell so better stay away from the marriage relationship...

God's commandments says
Exodus 20:17 you shall not covert your neighbour's house. You shall not covert your neighbour's WIFE (HUSBAND) ..... JESUS told in Matthew 5:28 "anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already commited adultery with her in his heart .....

We don't know the girl Or boy is created for us. ...without knowing if we love ...its not a love at all its full of lustonly ...ya i understand u people will ask how can we know it is he / she created for me ....: ) if u don't know better keep quiet dont love anyone  : ) God will bring for u at the RIGHT TIME : )

udaya:
Sis. Susan Paul......

I appreciate your good thoughts on the subject LOVE.

@: ya i understand u people will ask how can we know it is he / she created for me.

No, I am not going to ask that question .... there is no need ..... it appears that you yourself have understood the problem in front of you .

@:  God will bring for u at the RIGHT TIME.

Let him bring ...no problem.

But, Why don't we search and find our life partner our-self , while GOD supervise it ?
Let us not be lazy ! Didn't Abraham found his daughter-in-law , through his own initiation ?

In our real life we don't sit and expect money to fall from the sky ! We find some job/work to earn money . We don't expect GOD to give us money directly . Isn't it ?

Why can't we act in a similar way in this matter too ? What could go wrong if do it the Abraham way ?

(Hi,Rebecca ..Where are you? )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version