General Category > Tamil Bible

😍 காதல் ❤ (Relationship)

<< < (11/15) > >>

Vijay Pushkin:
Love is sin and love marriage brings curse and other nonsense are actually Indian's superstitious belief.. There's no biblical foundation for these teachings but Bible tells otherwise.. See the verse below..
  Whoever finds a wife (/husband) finds a good thing., and gets favor from YAHWEH.. - Pro 18:22

Church pastors sometimes preach their traditions and superstitious belief and show some cherry picked verses completely out of reference proving their point..

In early days and still in some rural areas Love is prohibited because being in Relationship means they're honoring and respecting a girls emotions and usually people believe honoring girl's emotion may bring a omen.. So if a guy likes a girl (no, girls are not supposed to the select) he tells his parents or parents themselves select and they ask the brides parents.. After that bride's parents will send her to them (even if she doesn't want to) and on top of that they will give presents to the grooms parents.. (I still don't understand the reason for this tradition)..This is how it was.. And the church still upholds this tradition and preach it as Biblical teachings..

You should choose your partner with utmost caution.. You should never choose solely based on your emotions and never by lust on physical appearance.. Coz Emotions play rollercoaster.. And you can never know that they will suit you or not in a short span., let alone at first sight..
Get to know about each other and understand their inter beauty which is their character and think logically and genuinely whether he/she will be suitable to you or not and ask God for the same.. It can simply be a date or friendship.. Importantly Prioritize God's wish in front of yours own wish.. Have faith in God.. What Heavenly Father United let no man separate (Mark 10:9)..

Remember three important points..
1. Check whether he/she draws you closer to God..
2. Check whether you does the same to him/her.. and
3. Check whether the time you spent together is constructive.. Rather than destructive..
Like whether your study or work life is improving or not.. whether Your stress is relieved when spoke with them and How you together impact the people around you et cetera.. Hope you got the idea..

Most importantly Love each other in God's way - Selfless love or unconditional.. That's placing the others emotions and feelings before oneself.. This type of love comes only through Holy Spirit and nothing else.. And only this love doesn't bring ego misunderstanding and other confusion which Human selfish love brings.. This para will also apply to already married couples.. 😋

Husbands, love (Godly love) your wives, even as Messiah also loved the congregation and gave Himself up on it's behalf. - Eph 5:25

indran85:
பிரியமான சகோதரரே,
தயவுகூர்ந்து அன்பை காதல் என்னு என்னி வியாகியானம் செய்யாதிருங்கள், ஏனெனில் இவ்விரு வார்தைக்கும் வெகுவான வித்தியாசம் உண்டு கட்டாயமுருத்தும் கொடிய செயலெ காதல் இது சாத்தானின் தந்திரமான ஆயுதமாக விளங்குகிறது எப்படிஎனில் கதலிப்பவர் எதிர்பாலார் கதலிக்காவிடில் அது கசப்பாக மாறும் அன்பானது அப்படியிறாது, அது சாத்தானால் உண்டானதல்ல வித்தியாசத்தை விளங்கிக்கொள்ளவேண்டும் சாத்தானால் உபயேகிக்கப்படும் காரியமாகிபோனது, வேதத்தில் அது மிகவும் அழகாக சொல்லபட்டிருக்கிறது நிர்னயக்கபட்ட மக்களே முக்கால்பங்கு காணபடுகிண்றனர் எனக்கு தேறிந்தளவில் யாக்கோபு ரேபேக்காள் காதலே நிர்னயத்திற்கு முந்தினது, ஆகிலும் அவளூக்காக லாபான் வீட்டில் வேலை செய்கிறான் 8வறுடம் மிகவும் அருமையாக வேதத்தில் கர்த்தர் அதை பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறார் "அவள் பேரில் இருந்த பிரியத்தினால் அந்த வறுடங்கள் அவனுக்கு கொஞ்சகாலமாய் தெரிந்தது" என்று அன்போவேனில் இதற்கும் அபாற்பட்டது காதல் கட்டாயத்சால் வரும் அன்பு, ஆணால் அன்போ கட்டாயமுருத்துவதுகிடயாது

indran85:
பிரியமான சகோதரரே,
தயவுகூர்ந்து அன்பை காதல் என்று என்னி வியாகியானம் செய்யாதிருங்கள், ஏனெனில் இவ்விரு வார்தைக்கும் வெகுவான வித்தியாசம் உண்டு கட்டாயமுருத்தும் கொடிய செயலெ காதல் இது சாத்தானின் தந்திரமான ஆயுதமாக விளங்குகிறது எப்படிஎனில் கதலிப்பவர் எதிர்பாலார் கதலிக்காவிடில் அது கசப்பாக மாறுவதே அதிகம், அன்பானது அப்படியிறாது, அது சாத்தானால் உண்டானதல்ல வித்தியாசத்தை விளங்கிக்கொள்ளவேண்டும் சாத்தானால் உபயேகிக்கப்படும் காரியமாகிபோனது, வேதத்தில் அது மிகவும் அழகாக சொல்லபட்டிருக்கிறது நிர்னயக்கபட்ட மக்களே முக்கால்பங்கு காணபடுகிண்றனர் எனக்கு தேறிந்தளவில் யாக்கோபு ரேபேக்காள் காதலே நிர்னயத்திற்கு முந்தினது, ஆகிலும் அவளூக்காக லாபான் வீட்டில் வேலை செய்கிறான் 8வறுடம் மிகவும் அருமையாக வேதத்தில் கர்த்தர் அதை பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறார் "அவள் பேரில் இருந்த பிரியத்தினால் அந்த வறுடங்கள் அவனுக்கு கொஞ்சகாலமாய் தெரிந்தது" என்று அன்போவேனில் இதற்கும் அபாற்பட்டது காதல் கட்டாயத்தால் வரும் அன்பு, ஆணால் அன்போ கட்டாயமுருத்துவதுகிடயாது.

Vijay Pushkin:
தயவு கூர்ந்து என் எல்லா பதில்களையும் படித்தப் பின் பதில் கூறுங்கள்..
பின்பு காதலூக்கான உங்களின் விளக்கம் தவறு..

Jebin:
I don't know where this Conversation is about...

But I'll say one thing..

John 13: 34
நீங்கள் ஒருவரிலொருவர் அன்பாயிருங்கள்; நான் உங்களில் அன்பாயிருந்ததுபோல நீங்களும் ஒருவரிலொருவர் அன்பாயிருங்கள் என்கிற புதிதான கட்டளையை உங்களுக்குக் கொடுக்கிறேன்.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

As i have loved you, so you must Love one another..

We are looking at Loving each other..

But Jesus said, as i have love you, u must love one another..

They way jesus loved you, the way he lowered himself to save you,
The way the tolerated the humiliation and death to Fulfill God's Will for your sake,

I can keep on going saying his Love..

Is our Love on others is in the same way as Jesus Loves us?

"God is Love", it was shown thru mankind thru jesus.. and you say ur Love out of Temptaions and Desires need to be Addressed with a verse saying "God is Love"..

It's not about Pentecostal, it's not abt any churches saying something,

Jesus died for us and showed love and he commanded to those whom he loves to Love others in the same way He loves us..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version