General Category > Tamil Bible

😍 காதல் ❤ (Relationship)

<< < (4/15) > >>

susan paul:
I did not say parents won't do wrong!!!!!! In that same way I did not say children's decision  r wrong ....

Ya nonbelievers r irresponsible ...... I did not say they r too wise  : )

Jacob had many wives I also knew it .... But I believe God does not like it ....if He likes He would created in the beginning its self : )

From ur lesson : actually from our birth we r depending on them only .... y cant be depend on this ?????  U may think ur children r burden for u or u r burden for ur parents but 99% parents enjoying this ...

Abraham had a believe in the Lord so what ever the work he done ...he ask the Lord to help......  He knew it who called him can lead his way ... Genesis 24:7 he says Lord will send a Angel for u ....  He trust God completely ...that's y he could able to say ....if they did notfind tthe girl also he won't feel bad ...because he trust the Lord ...God is in control ....

Ya he went to his own people / tribe/ caste ..but y he went ( because other people r idol worshipers ....that's not my assumptions. ...)

Bro if u have any objection also I won't bother .....

How can u say if anyone have no parents they can marry like Jacob ....?????
Read Genesis 28:1,2,7 its wriiten Issac blessed Jacob and send to his own people .... If he go and marry to the other tribe people in that case its wrong ..like his elder bro did ...

See when u r searching future partner in the net ...u told u can't see like a sister feel ....ya I understand but its not suitable for all...some can be see in that way .... That's y I told about love and lust ...lust makes us not to go near to the Lord ....its in our hard ....we should not be the slave for that lust ....the lust should be slave for us ...its possible only through Christ ...if not u r not having Christ in u ...that's it

Stephen Selvam:
Matt 22:37

From this verse what I believe is when you give your heart to someone else other than Jesus then it's not possible to love the god with whole heart.
Thats why Love is objectionable.

Bargavi Ramachandran:
The main point everyone should understand is, if you re getting married, whether arranged marriage or Love marriage is Sin if it's not God's plan for you. If you re having an arranged marriage for money or power, then it's definitely Sin too. God didn't create the Institution of marriage to get dowry or power or status. In the same way if you wish to marry someone cos they are beautiful, or out of some attraction then it is a Sin too.
Marriage that is Holy, is a marriage that happens between a man and woman brought together by God- it may be either a love or arranged marriage, between believers or believer and non believer.

You cannot help whom you fall in love with. But the moment you realise you fell for someone you should surrender yourself to God, and believe that He ll give you what's good for you.
God can see bottom of hearts. If your love is genuine and if you re willing to let go of it, if it means obeying God, He will definitely consider your wishes.

udaya:
@:  I did not say parents won't do wrong!!!!!! In that same way I did not say children's decision  r wrong ....

To err is human. But if you are guided by God, then everything will be OK...right ?

@:  Ya nonbelievers r irresponsible .

Irresponsible ? May be you are right.

@:  Jacob had many wives I also knew it .... But I believe God does not like it

No...God blessed Jacob in every way. ( wives, children, cattle's etc.) I believe, you errornessly believe "God does not like it" .

@:  ....if He likes He would created in the beginning its self : )

Creating what ?

@:  actually from our birth we r depending on them only ....

Correct.

@:  y cant be depend on this ?? 

Why not.

@:  U may think ur children r burden for u or u r burden for ur parents but 99% parents enjoying this ...

That period is over...sister

@:  Abraham had a believe in the Lord so what ever the work he done ...he ask the Lord to help......  He knew it who called him can lead his way ... Genesis 24:7 he says Lord will send a Angel for u ....  He trust God completely ...that's y he could able to say ....if they did notfind tthe girl also he won't feel bad ...because he trust the Lord ...God is in control ....

I am trying to say this:
God did not show a suitable girl for Abraham's son. Instead , God just approved Abraham servant's idea of selecting the girl. If God was helping finding the girl like that , why can't we expect God help us in a similar way today ? What is wrong if we start first ?

@:  Ya he went to his own people / tribe/ caste ..but y he went ( because other people r idol worshipers ....that's not my assumptions. ...)

Of course that's your assumptions. Genesis 31:30-35 clearly indicates , Laban & Rachel are Idol worshippers. (Possibly there may be more people).

@: Bro if u have any objection also I won't bother .....

Sis. It is up to you .

@:  How can u say if anyone have no parents they can marry like Jacob ....??

Jacob was just disconnected from his parents. He was in a situation, where he need not get permission/suggestion/advice/approval from his parents , whenever he got another girl . Not only that..... he had to  make decision by himself alone.
Moreover, Jacob was honest...Laban was not. That's the very reason he had to have many wives.
It is not because he had no parents with him .....it is because he had to  make decision by himself alone.

@:  Read Genesis 28:1,2,7 its wriiten Issac blessed Jacob and send to his own people ....

Yes..some blessings....and some words..... that's all. No useful step to get a girl for his son.( Abraham took responsible steps for Isaac.)

@:  If he go and marry to the other tribe people in that case its wrong ..like his elder bro did

Alas...... his own people too are idol worshipers !
Genesis 31:30-35

@:  See when u r searching future partner in the net ...u told u can't see like a sister feel ....ya I understand but its not suitable for all...some can be see in that way .... That's y I told about love and lust ...lust makes us not to go near to the Lord ....its in our hard ....we should not be the slave for that lust ....the lust should be slave for us ...its possible only through Christ ...if not u r not having Christ in u ...that's it

Ok......One question....can a person exercise LUST after marriage, to love his/her life partner ?

@:  From this verse what I believe is when you give your heart to someone else other than Jesus then it's not possible to love the god with whole heart.
Thats why Love is objectionable.

Yes , Jesus said we should not love anybody else more than him.......but the Father God did not ....

He who created man & woman as they are...
Who never came in between their love.
Who never said like that....
Who know the very reason of creating them in pair.
If God wanted to love him alone , he would have not created Eve .

Stephen Selvam:
@He who created man & woman as they are...
Who never came in between their love.
Who never said like that....
Who know the very reason of creating them in pair.
If God wanted to love him alone , he would have not created Eve .

Of course my friend and yes your question is non objectionable.
God created women for men.God created women to help the man,love him,bear children for him or whatever you said in your comment.
But remember God created women for men.
Not a man himself found a women or created a women.God will give you what's the best for you.
The first thing is God.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version