General Category > Tamil Bible

😍 காதல் ❤ (Relationship)

<< < (3/15) > >>

susan paul:
Ooo my God !!!!
Yes Abraham done but he did not find for himself.... As a father he did his responsibility.....
Yes we need to search job to earn money .... But searching future partner for ourself is not good ... Its parents responsibility.... They knew what's good for us ...more than us ....: ) 

udaya:
What if there are no parents ?

udaya:
@: Yes Abraham done but he did not find for himself.

For him or his son doesn't matter.....Did he wait for the GOD ? That is the point.

susan paul:
Excuse me r all talking about love marriage ....as a father Abraham search a girl for his son ... What's wrong in that .... Its parents responsibility ....  Yes Abraham done according to God's will ...
Genesis 24:3 says you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the canaanites, among whom I am living .....because he knew what's God desire ....God don't like getting marriage with the idols worshiper ...if they marry surely the end will be like eg. Solomon
Genesis 24: 42 servant praying to God for His will ......finally God's desire takes place
One more think if they don't have parents really they can search a girl/ boy 
Searching is not bad but loving before marriage is too bad

udaya:
@:  as a father Abraham search a girl for his son ... What's wrong in that

Nothing wrong....who said that is wrong ?

@: Its parents responsibility

OK ......but parents too can go wrong, they are humans after all. You errornessly assume parents are right and children are wrong.

Parents may bye pass God in marriage matters, especially if they are non believers . Parents may irresponsible sometimes.

Please note that Abraham as a parent responsibly took care of Isaac's marriage , while Isaac as a parent , did not care of Jacob's marriage. But without help from his parents, Jacob managed marrying many girls and God approved it.

Lesson:  Don't depend on parents.  Do your home work ...God will help. This is not to say to reject parents. Just don't be a burden on their shoulders.

@:  Yes Abraham done according to God's will ...

Abraham did not ask god ,did not consult god , did not seek god's directives , did not prayed......etc.
He implemented his own will.

@: Genesis 24:3 says you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living .....because he knew what's God desire ....God don't like getting marriage with the idols worshiper ...if they marry surely the end will be like eg. Solomon

You have invented your own reason here. It is not because of idol worship . The reason is Abraham want his daughter-in law from his own people/tribe/caste.

@: Genesis 24: 42 servant praying to God for His will ......finally God's desire takes place

You can say something like this , if you want to make yourself comfortable , I have no objection.

@:  One more think if they don't have parents really they can search a girl/ boy 

So if there are no parents , then children would do right., ?
.....just like Jacob !!!

@:  Searching is not bad 

If I search a matrimonial web site , browsing through the bride photo albums , will you held me for sinning ? Please note I won't see those photos with " sister feel".

@:  but loving before marriage is too bad

Why ?

One final clarification....

Would god show the suitable life partner if it is a second marriage ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version