Author Topic: Insecurity  (Read 426 times)

QueenK

Insecurity
« on: April 17, 2016, 11:11:05 AM »
How can i overcome insecurity? I always feel thaf i dont belong. I dont want to felt like that anymore.

doescripturesagree

Re: Insecurity
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 10:01:34 PM »
*stranger - A person whom one does not know; a person who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.
*outsider - One who is not part of a community or organization.

1 Peter 1:1 You are strangers in the world.
1 Peter 2:11 you are outsiders and strangers in this world.
1 Peter 1:17 live your lives as strangers here.
Hebrews 12:13 All those people were still living by faith when they died...They openly said that they were outsiders and strangers on earth.
1 Peter 4:4 Ungodly people think that it's strange when you no longer join them in what they do...So they say bad things about you...2:11-12 So I'm asking you not to give in to your sinful longings. They fight against your soul. People who don't believe might say you are doing wrong. But lead good lives among them. Then they will see your good works.
MYSTERY
Ecclesiastes 9:17 People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise.
Job 15:19 The land was given only to those people. Their wisdom didn't come from outsiders. 
Matthew 13:11 It has not been given to outsiders. 
Matthew 13:11 the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. It has not been given to outsiders. 
Colossians 1:26 But it has been made known to God's people. Colossians 2:2-3 They will know the mystery of God. That mystery is Christ. All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in him.
Psalm 133:3 He gives life that never ends.
John 6:47 Everyone who believes has life forever. 

BECOMING LIKE THIS STRANGER WHO IS CHRIST
Proverbs 23:26 give me (GOD) your heart (thoughts, feelings, ideas, desires, motives, memories and perceptions)
Proverbs 23:26 give me your heart. Keep your eyes on the way I live
1 Jonn 2:6 Those who claim to belong to him (God) must live just as Jesus did
Philippians 2:5 You should think the same way Christ Jesus does.
2 Corinthians 3:18 We are being changed to become more like him (Christ)
Philippians 3:10 I want to know Christ better.
Ephesians 5:2 Lead a life of love, just as Christ did.
Colossians 3:4 Christ is your life.
Galatians 2:20 I don't live any longer. Christ lives in me. My faith in the Son of God helps me to live my life in my body.
Colossians 2:6 So keep on living in him (Christ)...v7 Grow strong in what you believe. 
Philippians 4:13 I can do everything by the power of Christ. 
Colossians 2:17 what is real is found in Christ. 
Philippians 1:21 For me life finds all of its meaning in Christ. Death also has its benefits.
Colossians 3:23 Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord.
1 Peter 2:21 He (Christ) left you an example. He expects you to follow in his steps...25 He is the Leader of your souls.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, I am the way...mat7:24 everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a Wise man.
John 17:17 Make them pure and holy through teaching them your words of truth.
1 John 3:3 He (Christ) is pure. All who hope to be like him make themselves pure.
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Job 6:10 I haven't said no to the Holy One's commands.
Revelation 3:8 you have obeyed my word. You have not said no to me.
Revelation 14:4 They have kept themselves as pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes.
2 Chronicles  19:6 Hes (Gods) with you every time you make a decision.
2 Chronicles 15:17 he committed his whole life completely to the LORD.
1 Peter 1:22 You have made yourselves pure by obeying the truth.

Job 19:27 I will see Him myself; my eyes will look at Him, and not as a stranger.

doescripturesagree

Cont
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 10:04:05 PM »
A POEM
Job 3:21 Why is life given to those who long for death...
Job 3:22 Why is it (life) given to those who would rather search for death than for hidden treasure?
1 Kings 19:4 "LORD, I've had enough,"..."Take my life. I'm no better than my people of long ago."
Jonah 4:3 LORD, take away my life. I'd rather die than live.
Luke 23:46 "Father, into your hands I commit my very life." After he said this, he took his last breath.
Revelation 2:10 Be faithful unto death...
Matthew 16:25 if he loses his life for me (Christ)
Revelation 12:11 they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die
Revelation 12:11 They were willing to risk there lives, even if it led to death.
Job 3:22 Why is life given to those who are actually happy and glad when they reach the grave?
PART 2 LIFE
Romans 6:4 By being baptized we were buried with Christ into his death...v5 we have been joined with him in his death
Romans 6:11 consider yourselves to be dead as far as sin is concerned.
Romans 8:10 your body is dead because of sin.
Romans 8:13 By the power of the Holy Spirit you can put to death the sins your body commits.
1 Corinthians 15:31 I die every day.
Galatians 2:19 I died so that I might live for God. I have been crucified with Christ. I don't live any longer. Christ lives in me.

Almawright

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 12:38:15 AM »
You don't have to feel that,way at all. There must have been something that happen to you. To make you feel this way. Don't let it give it to god pray on it read your words the bile. And find a good everyday prayer book at most book stores and look up insecurity.  Have faith in yourself and god and the insecurity will go away..

Horeb

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 05:24:51 PM »
Spend time with God's word !
It will help u !

Almawright

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 08:05:41 PM »
That is the best time ( with god)

Horeb

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 12:13:57 AM »