Author Topic: Trust when have so much unbelief  (Read 489 times)

twin2b

Trust when have so much unbelief
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:38:04 AM »
I hope this will help someone as I'm writing this post. I'm 36 years old and a believer of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He had been with me through so many difficult and life challenges I had to face. Now it seems like my trust and faith is weak and my unbelief is stronger. I know God can and will do all things, but as a Christian my trust and faith is very weary. I'm in my last semster of Nursing school and my average for the year is a 70. I need a 77 average, which mean I need to make a 100 on the last test. My flesh is telling me there is no way I can make 100, but I'm pulling into my faith and trust to be strong and get my 100. Please keep me in prayer as I continue to strengthen my trust and faith in God.

James MM

Re: Trust when have so much unbelief
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 05:10:13 AM »
Hi... Read your post. Didn't Pray for you that time coz I just downloaded the app today.
Am here today coz I wanna celebrate results of faith with you.. . How did the average look like?

twin2b

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »
I take the last test next Monday 4/4/16. Will keep you posted and keep me in prayer for my 100. Thanks again

Horeb

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:18:51 PM »
I pray that God will hear the desires of ur heart and bring success!
*[[Proverbs 21:31]] NET* A horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory is from the LORD.
Don'tlose heart ! Continue to work hard and study !
God will be glorified!

twin2b

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 04:57:02 AM »
Thanks for the word of God and prayers

Horeb

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 03:39:13 PM »
It's a grt joy to encourage each other in the Lord !
Pls continue to be sstrong in Christ and do great things for His name !
Pls readGGod's word more. There is really
Wisdom in it !
Have a grt day!

adelfer

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 03:42:18 AM »
Hi there everything happens for a reason

twin2b

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 05:13:24 AM »
Good morning sorry I haven't been able to post been busy. I have an amazing testimony that I want to share. So I took my last test on 4/4/16 and I got a 81 which made my average come to 73 instead of 77 to continue in RN program. I held my head high trusting God cause I knew He had a plan for me. Anyway I went to talk with my two instructors about my options. Well all I can say is when God close one door He opens another. Instead graduating May 9th I will graduate July 29th as a LPN. I was so shock I was speechless. Do you know I've been on cloud 9 every since. Smiling now and loving God for all His blessings. The plan may not be what I want, but God always have a better plan. I'm going back to finish my RN degree and giving God all the praise. Trust and Believe

Horeb

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 06:08:07 PM »
How great is our Lord !
I am also rejoicing with u !
May God'sgreat ways pprevail in ur life dear child f God !
Isaiah 55:8,9
8  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Have a blessed life in  Christ!