General Category > Holy Bible RSV Offline

Just worried

(1/1)

Shanty:
Dear god I'm just 13..I don't know what to do,because I have scoliosis and its a million dollars to do surgery.my family don't got that,I'm just asking you please keep me safe and my families and pray for my back!

Shanty:
And to others please pray for me its a serious surgery I'm gonna do...

Horeb:
Shanty yes we pray for u .
Just never lose ur confidence on Him n His Word..
Be patient till the end.
u will see miracles.

I remember a verse in
Hebrews:10:35-39
    35, Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
    36, For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
    37, For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
    38, Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
    39, But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hold on toHim little girl.
U will win .
be blessed Shanty

bra Agyenim:
Romans 8:16-17
[16]The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,
[17]and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Isaiah 65
[24]It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.
Romans 8
[28]And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Where ever you are Jesus is and He is faithful, and he will never fail you ! Amen.

it's been a while, please let us know about the results  (testimony )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version