General Category > Malayalam Bible

God

(1/2) > >>

Miss Kristen:
How do I know I am for sure saved?

Franklin:
My dear who ever is on God's side is SAVE indeed.

Roberto:
Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the grave.

Horeb:
It is 100 % faith on His word !
U accept u r a sinner
U REPENT for ur sins
U believe that Jesus died for ur sins on the cross and the penalty had been fully paid by Him
U ask Jesus to come into ur life as ur Saviour and Lord !
U receive Salvation
Just believe it fully
Don't rely on emotions !

Vijay Pushkin:
Go in through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are the ones entering in through it.  For narrow is the gate, and constricted is the way that leads away into life, and few are the ones finding it. - Matt 7:13,14

Bible clearly says only few will even find the narrow gate of salvation.. So simply being on God's side nor professing doesn't help.. To find the narrow gate of salvation you need wisdom which comes through Yahweh's Spirit.. Once you find it.. You'll get answer for all life's important question.. Getting Salvation is not easily as our Church says..

If you don't know answer for these few questions then it means you haven't found the narrow gate..
1. The purpose of human life nor About afterlife.
2. Reason for creation of Human.
3. Reason for sacrifice  of Yahshua (Full reason - everyone knows He died for our sins, but that only a glance of the full picture)
4. Who is God (One or Two or Three)
5. What happened to Angels, their designation and truths about Satan.
6. What are God's Holy days celebration
7. Where will saved go and where will unsaved go.?
8. Truths about Hell and Heaven and Earth etc.,

Yahweh will surely help you finding that narrow gate..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version