General Category > Holy Bible RSV Offline

Break through trials and tribulation

(1/1)

JS:
Please pray for me, i am going through serious trial and tribulation. All my hope is on the lord to rescue me. Join me brothers and sisters in crying to the Lord for break through.

ivyomolo:
Just know that God will never leave you nor forsake you he is there with you in your trials

Joyz:
Hold on to Jeremiah 29:1

Vijay Pushkin:
Why should you pray to Him to rescue you.. Don't you know that these trails and tribulations are there to strengthen us.? Gold shines only when it is treated in fire.. The longer it is in fire the brighter it shines.. Instead of asking Him to rescue ask Him to give you the strength to overcome trails and tribulations..

Horeb:
Bro pls let us trust on our Lord who went thru all  types of trials and came out victorious.
He will help us in times of troubles.
So dont lose hope but trust on Him n His word.

Hebrews 2:17,18 says
17, Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
18, For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Also Hebrews 4:15,16 says

15, For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16, Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Dont worry.  Face it with His strength n wisdom.

God bless You Brother !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version