Author Topic: Want to marry the man I love.  (Read 279 times)

Almawright

Want to marry the man I love.
« on: October 11, 2015, 04:19:28 AM »
2014, I was introduced to a man by his mother,  we became good friends and now we in a relationship that we both love, we have respect for each other, we communicate together very well , he is a hard working man, we both love God serve him and love god. There are people who look at us crazy because he did a large amount of time in jail, he over came his past and is now living for the future, I stand beside him for he is on the right track and he thank god for everything that is good in his life, I'm proud of him and I know God is to..I been wating for so long for the right man to treat me the way I should be treated and he do that every day , from the first day we meet.im now waiting for the day he ask me to marry him, I will be very happy. .people are going to talk, should I worry what people going to say?

creel

Re: Want to marry the man I love.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 05:42:03 AM »
I went to prison myself. I did things in my past that this till this day people still think I am that same person. God allowed me to go there to make me who I am today. Even though that's who they think I am that's not my problem. It's how the person they see by my actions how that allow them to know the change only God could do. If you worry what others think you cannot be truly happy with what God has put together between you two. So marry the man. Let yours and his light shine together. Maybe you two will need someone to Christ by being a loving couple in the eyes of God.

Almawright

Re: Want to marry the man I love.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 05:02:26 PM »
Thank you creed, for your reply it meant a lot to me and I believe God put him in my life because I was not looking for anyone, for most if my adult life it been crazy,  it seem that I was always getting hurt a u gave up on life. He's a very good man he work all the time to keep things and his mind working on things he want to do for himself, sometimes it scares me because I'm not use of anyone loving me the way he do,,and work the way he do..I very much want to share my life with him.