General Category > General Discussion

Post your thoughts for next APP update !

<< < (2/9) > >>

ANOINTED:
I suffer so many set backs and I wonder what I need to do to clean my life to really be in God protection. I wonder if its ancestral curse or cigarettes smoking curse. The whole family is struggling and what we are planning to do, we dont succeed.  I watch prophet T b joshua and came back still nothing. They areeople talking about abundance, what is going on with me and my family? I need a smooth and simple way out.

nifemi:
Sometimes I just wondered at so many things that is happen around me and I felt why are things not going so right with me....and the other hand I'll feel God sees everything that am going through ...but really sometimes I feel so tired....

sharone1242:
Hello everyone, My name is sharone! I recently got save and accept the lord as my personal savior.. but my question to you all  in order to receive the holy spirit do I have to be baptized?? I really want to feel the lords presence badly am just anxious, please help me n tell me whats best

kimbarbie:
Hello bros and sis in christ

Jacobthomas1947@gmail.com:
While reading a passage if you go to settings it gets stuck up. Phone has to be restarted to set this right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version