General Category > General Discussion

Post your thoughts for next APP update !

<< < (5/9) > >>

izza:
Hi, i'm a newbie here, i have this apps before but I didn't join the forum, Now, I decided to join, since I can't go to church cause of my review and work. By the way I'm a christian. i just want to have a word of God everyday and its explanation.thank you.

WillingToHelpthruJesus:
For the man and his fam who are haunted by the devil,rebuke the devil in Jesus name.always read the bible and stand strong on ur faith.REBUKE it in Jesus' name!!
For the user who don't know how to post, first go to the main menu then you can see at the top REGISTER.click it then register after that, you should see a reply button on the posts .then if you want to post here,you should see a "+" sign on the far right of the list of the discussions.🙏🙏

WillingToHelpthruJesus:
For you brother and ur fam who are haunted by the devil,rebuke the devil in Jesus name.always read the bible and stand strong on ur faith.REBUKE it in Jesus' name!!If you or your kids ever feel the devil,always fight it with the gospel!!tell it that it's nothing compared to God and also don't forget to praise God and ask for protection and endurance

WillingToHelpthruJesus:
I can't see my bookmarks!!!! I don't know what to click.Help.if they removed the bookmarks button,please bring it back.i need them to have easier access to important verses.PLEASE!

Nichole02:
It would be wonderful if you could make it where you can see people who are online if that is possible  thank you and Gid bless

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version