Author Topic: Talk about your life  (Read 268 times)

Tevin

Talk about your life
« on: June 20, 2015, 06:56:55 AM »
Anyone wants to talk about there life feel free :)

Tevin

Re: Talk about your life
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 07:52:11 AM »
When I was young in first grade I had no friends and then second grade I moved to mexico Missouri because my mom and dad got a divorced. In third grade I lived with my dad again . In fourth grade  my mom met a guy named Andy so I lived back with mom and mom moved to his house so we lived in Emerson Missouri I made one friend named Levi. He was my only true friend at that time sat together and spent time together. Then in fifth grade I moved again, because mom and Andy broke up so we had to live in mexico again and I made a little more friends David he's pretty cool I went to his and went to mine and couple other friends. Andy and mom got back together so we moved back to Emerson in sixth grade I made alot of new friends five actually Brennan, Case, Skylar (not a christian found that out in seventh grade), and Colby. All the boys. At that time I played a card game called Magic the Gathering and all my friends liked it except for Colby he wasn't interested in that stuff and I was the Class Clown. In fifth grade I started to have ALOT of Faith in GOD and made new friends. Now going in to eighth grade I have four Bibles, NIV, KJV, NASB, and I forgot what the other one was. And right now my Faith is low but I still have in Him and love Him. Praise the LORD!

harmonylovesgod

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
HEY! I'm in need of good verses to sleep on, such as things about stress or things that will help me have a good day! If you have any, please reply!

harmonylovesgod

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 04:12:37 PM »
Also, I'm so sorry ( if it's a bad thing ). I just recently got my life back on track by starting to worship God. My mom has always been treated badly ( even though I love her ) by me and I've tried to work on it, but I think God can help us both out. I'm really starting to love God as much as I can. Also, this year, I'm moving up to 6th grade! This will be a big change for me, and I am scared that I will lose most means of communication with my best friends. I love ( not literally ) all of my friends so much, I can trust them with my secrets and they all just give me a shoulder to lean on. They can also make me laugh so easily, and I never want to loose that.