General Category > Tamil Bible

பரலோகத்தில் யூதாஸ்காரியோத்து

<< < (8/13) > >>

Semmalar:
Brothers
First of all very sorry for long back conversation im replying  now.
Any way im new to this group.
Just yesterday only I finished reading the book written by Dr.DGS .Dhinakaran's My Heavenly Visions.
In this book he was seen many people in heaven as well as the hell.
When he saw Judas,he is written that he is in hell ,but separate place in hell of the corner.
No body can go near  and touch him.He is sitting and often crying that I did mistake.and he cry for sometime and he Will be quite,then again he will cry and do the same.when the author explains this really bros & sis I cried a lot even the author did the same.
God clearly given order to satan that no satan go near him and make him suffer.What ever may be he is my disciples.because of u he did this deed. So
Till my judgement day he will be here.
During the judgement day we dnt know what God is going to decide.also he met many persons in heaven, St.Paul,Yona ,,,,,,,,,,ect.

Vijay Pushkin:
@: First of all very sorry for long back conversation im replying  now.
: Welcome Back 😊

@: In this book he was seen many people in heaven as well as the hell.
: Oh.! Wow.. That would be a great experience..

@: When he saw Judas,he is written that he is in hell ,but separate place in hell of the corner.
: Separate place in hell.? Is it like "only for VIP" and what is about corner of hell.? I thought hell would be like great lake of fire., So if it was corner as you said the temperature and intensity of fire will be very low comparing to the middle.. Hmm.. That makes me think....😕

@: often crying that I did mistake.and he cry for sometime and he Will be quite,then again he will cry and do the same.when the author explains this really bros & sis I cried a lot even the author did the same.
: I'm actually laughing at this ridiculous thought.. Seriously.. If I had done anything terribly wrong, I would feel for one day or at max one week.. Then I will move on.. Doesn't Judas get bored of doing the same for 2000 years.. 😅
"Hey Judas move on dude.. Crying doesn't gonna change anything.. Be a man and stop crying and leave your beloved place.. Explore the hell and those people. According TripAdviser Hell is becoming a hot tourist spot man.. People are coming there every week maybe everyday.. Be a good guide and earn a living out of it.. So if they write any book it would be useful for us too.. We can learn many things about hell.. Don't worry Satan won't harm you.."😈

@: God clearly given order to satan that no satan go near him and make him suffer.What ever may be he is my disciples.because of u he did this deed.
: I thought even satan will be suffering there.. But it's on the contrary..  😮

@: Till my judgement day he will be here. During the judgement day we dnt know what God is going to decide
: Wait what.? You ought to be kidding me.. I thot..
And as it is reserved to men once to die, and after this, Judgment - Heb 9:27
Really.. What's point of giving judgement after punishing people or giving their reward.. Totally illogical..
It's so mean of you Dr. Dhinakaran to think that way, tormenting people in hell without proper judgement..😟

@: During the judgement day we dnt know what God is going to decide
: I just curious.. What will god decide.? Because punishment and reward is already given.. Will he swap it after that.? People in hell will go to heaven and people in heaven will go to hell.? Even the idea of it is terrifying.. Oh please.! Don't make our Elohim to look like allah..

: Why is that people only see Judas in hell.. Aren't there nobody else.? How is that they never saw other people like saibaba, gandhi, buddha or any non-converted great leaders or people.? 

: The book should be properly named as Dr. DGS. Dhinakaran's My Heavenly Dreams.. Sorry Dr. Dhinakaran your book maybe sentimental but it's not biblical..

Vijay Pushkin:
► Dr. DGS Dhinakaran was a great man and he still is in many people's life.. Many people got healed - physically, mentally and spiritually.. And I honor him.. If any Family member or Friends of Dr. DGS Dhinakaran reading this thread.. My sincere apologies..
► But just because he's a great prayer warrior and preacher doesn't mean we can accept whatever he's saying..
► Travelling to HEAVEN AND HELL is totally unbiblical.. Even the idea of Christianity's Heaven and Hell were not found in Bible.. It's all from Greek, Persian, Indian and Babylonian sources.. Only these religions talk about a eternal hell where people will burn for eternity and devil or their god will torment them in flame.. It sounds very tyrannical to even bad people.. How would a Loving Elohim do that.?
► Please don't misunderstand me.. I ain't saying there is no hell.. Hell is there..
► If anyone says they went to heaven and hell.. Please don't believe them.. It's simply their own imagination or dream..
► I'm not blaming him.. He said it because since his (probably everyone's)  childhood they're learning all this fictions about heaven and hell.. So it's hard to unlearn the things which you have learnt wrongly in your childhood.. Verify the words of Men of God with Bible..

Linus Babu:
Did I not choose you, the Twelve? And yet one of you is a devil. He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the Twelve, was going to betray him.
John 6:71

Then Satan entered into Judas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve.  John13:2

He said this, not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief, and having charge of the moneybag he used to help himself to what was put into it.  John 12:6

While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.  John 17:12

For it is written in the Book of Psalms, May his camp become desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it; and Let another take his office.  Acts1:20

From the above said verses we can conclude Judas is very much likely be very far from heaven (in abyss,  I suppose ) .

a_anandraj_2000@yahoo.com:
Jesus does not mean 12 disciples including Judas, he for told about Mathias who was selected as the 12 the disciple
Interestingly the other disciples says as prophesied, so it was for told in the old testament that Judas will betray and another person will be selected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version