Author Topic: , what are your views?  (Read 809 times)

Gods Child

, what are your views?
« on: June 07, 2014, 06:02:19 PM »
So im 17 Right. I've had , I wasn't in a long term relationship at the time. I regret it I really do but I've done it now do you think god will punish me ? Or what?!? What are your veiws xxx

Jessica

Re: , what are your views?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 04:38:23 AM »
Hi yes God will forgive you . We all have sinned. it's nothing wrong with God designed it for marriage it's beautiful. ONLY for marriage between a man and woman . So when you find that special person that you would like to spend your life with share that with them and not just some random person.

yma

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 07:45:30 PM »
all of us sinned.,i am a Christian now but watching videos.,but i am guilty.,.,its not me whose doing it but the sin that s living n me.,Christ set us from sin.,.we should be put n a bondage a fact that Christ paid all that thing.The holy spirit has a conviction everytime i do that sin.,so i always cried nd feel disappointed w/ my self..,.is it God who always comfort me eventhough i turn against Him.,.How great He is

newcreation

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 10:08:59 PM »
God has his rules in place for your own protection. When you have for woman especially it makes you fall in love with that person. God wants to save you from heartache and pain, thats why its supposed to be for married couples (1 men and 1 woman). Read Genesis 1:27-28. 1 Corinthians 7:2